The following Pool Admission Fees shall be charged for usage of the Pool during Public Pool Hours:
|Daily General Admission Fees|
|Children (2 & under)||FREE|
|Age 3 and older||$8|
|Season Sponsorship Passes|
| Family of 4 Sponsorship
additional family members
Guest Pass for Sponsorship Holders – 10
|Senior Rate (65 & older) – off individual Sponsorship||10%|
- Everyone entering the facility must pay admission fees or present Pass.
- Children, 11 years old and under, must be accompanied by a paying adult who is responsible for their supervision at poolside.>
- Children, 5 years old and under, in the water must be within arm’s reach and directly supervised by a responsible adult in appropriate swimming attire.
- Poolside supervision is acceptable at wading baby pools ONLY.
- Children 12-17 must have parental consent to be at the facility unattended.
- If you leave the facility, you must pay to re-enter.
- Following unscheduled pool closures (i.e. fecal contamination, inclement weather, mechanical problems), re-entry passes will be issued to patrons providing receipts of entry to the pool within the last hour.